Independent legacy builders for personal and corporate clients
Complete financial planning solutions
WHOLISTICS IS THE COLLECTIVE FOR
We’ll describe the operational side of our business lower down.
But first we want to introduce the remarkable team that makes it all happen.
Passion and determination are two driving forces that have steered the course of both my professional and private life.
These factors have led me into the position I hold today and have aided in my zest for life.
My spare time is spent mostly with family and friends. Balance is important to me and I always try to keep in shape, heading to gym at least 4 times a week. This pursuit is aided greatly by my enjoyment of outdoor activities with bungee jumping, abseiling and river rafting appealing to my more adventurous side.
With an eye for attention to detail and an ear for good music, I approach everything I do meticulously and with a spirit of excellence. Ensuring that what I do today, adds value to my tomorrow.
This life philosophy of knowing that my decisions today play a huge role in how I benefit tomorrow, is why I value not only the type of career I have chosen, but also my passion and lust for a life that is adventurous and soulful.
Hello and welcome to a tiny slice of my life…
People are always moaning about the fact that Durban is too laid back and mellow and that things only happen in Cape Town and Johannesburg. I disagree completely. Durban has all the potential in the world and an eclectic mix of people. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else but here! I love: uncontrollable laughter, people who are genuine, cupcakes, big crazy family get togethers, sleeping newborns, crazy high stilettos and orchids…
I have a job that I love. “Seriously?” I hear you ask? Well, I get to do all the touchy feely stuff and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to make our clients feel treasured and appreciated…
I don’t take my job for granted for one minute…back to our people
Howzit, I’m Jessica but you can call me Jess.
I was born and raised in Durbs. I grew up having everyone close to me owning a business and being their own bosses. Enter; my competitive nature, which leads me to any challenge. When I’m not staring at my computer all day long, you will find me away most weekends soaking up what our gorgeous country has to offer, and trying to make the most of nature while we still can! #noplanetb
Currently, I’m studying towards my B.Com (Financial Management) degree. What gets me through my studies is my supportive husband and family. I have many years’ experience in the financial services industry and believe that solving problems starts with digging deeper into data. I am a Para-planner who enjoys working with people and making a difference in their lives. I enjoy the different aspects of financial planning, especially the problem solving that is required to provide the most appropriate solutions to different clients’ financial needs. My role is to ensure that clients’ financial choices are aligned with their goals and values.
Finance plays a role in virtually every industry. The challenge was deciding which industry I wanted to be part of. I wanted to see what they all had to offer and have been fortunate enough to work in both large and smaller teams.
Along the way, I discovered that I prefer to be part of a team rather than work as a lone wolf like Bruce Willis in Die Hard. We have a great team here. Maybe someday, we’ll take over the world together.back to our people
I have difficulty writing about myself so I had to lean on my eldest daughter and asked her for a couple of words which she thought described me – her insights were as follows “very loving mommy, so funny, hard working for everyone” and an unexpected “ Mom, wisdom lives in you!”. It was a beautiful moment (a slight tear was shed behind my eyes) where I realised in the hustle and bustle of life that we set examples as we go and are being assessed and reassessed in our daily interactions with our family and peers alike.
I certainly can’t top my daughters eloquence, however in brief – a farm girl at heart I love open spaces and feeling the earth between my feet, I’m equally as happy in the office soaking up information and analytics.
Life is wonderfully full and busy raising our little family, and, as long as I have coffee, I can cope with it all.
I thrive on learning and unpacking the detail and my favourite phrase is “Tell me why”… (this explains my love for anything forensic orientated, just call me Sherlock Holmes).
I am extremely dedicated to our clients and being tasked with the execution of financial planning is a responsibility I take very seriously. I love getting to know our clients on a personal level and I love hearing about their lives and history. I will exhaust all avenues and I am up for a challenge if it’s in the best interests of our clients! The purpose of life is a life of purpose and I truly feel that walking alongside our clients in their journey feeds into my purpose and for that I am most grateful.
I so look forward to meeting you soon.back to our people
I am a passionate, driven and motivated person who manages, analyzes and reports on the Group’s finances.
I started with the company in 2009, after working at a well known motor vehicle company for 7 years. I have loved my journey with The Wholistics Planning Group, it’s become a part of me completely.
Monday is never a Monday for me, as I love what I do.
This business has grown me, challenged me and changed me. For this, I am eternally grateful and feel incredibly blessed. I am excited about the next 10 years of growth.
On a personal level… I am completely independent and LOVE life completely!
Professionally, I’m very passionate about my work and strive to give my best at all times. I’m a well organised, hard worker and I pride myself on accuracy and being timeous in executing my responsibilities.
For those who know me personally, I am a friendly, loud, talkative and expressive person. I love to laugh. I have a crazy sense of humour. I am a very determined person and I’m quite solution minded to most of the challenges that come my way.
I have a son who means the world to me. He has taught me so many life lessons and more about myself which continues with each passing day.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love our big family get-togethers especially in December – it’s my favourite time of the year.
And that’s me in a nutshell.back to our people
Fun, loving, caring and respectful individual who loves meeting new people and learning new things. I am currently studying towards a National Diploma in Accounting. I love spending time with my family.
What I love about my job is that it gives me the opportunity to meet new people on a daily basis. I don’t react well to failure and I strongly believe in God and having faith. I also believe that it’s not over until God says so.back to our people
|Who is MISHA?||An energetic, vibrant, and fun-loving OPTIMIST. Passionate about living life with purpose and zest.|
|What I do?||I am an Independent Financial Adviser, also currently completing a LLB degree via the School of Law – UNISA.
|Where I’m from?||A bustling little town, surrounded by sugar cane farms on the North Coast of KZN, known as Stanger.|
|What is my purpose?||Making a positive impact on the lives of those around me, striving to uphold the values and teachings of my amazing parents, Hemraj and Sabitha Sukdeo.
To lead a life that reaffirms by way of action and example, that a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. Sharing the vision held by TWPG – to be part of the journey that assists Clients in handcrafting their legacies.
|What do I love?||Family, Friends, Fast Cars, Fashion, Food and GOD!|
|What don’t I love?||Negativity, Bad Hair Days….and not much else, really!|
|What is my Motto?||“To be the change that I wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi.|
I am Naseeba, a small town girl with a huge personality and passion for life. I have a thrill for living, working hard and being the best I can be. There is always room for improvement and that is something I live by.
Family, God and life itself is a big part of who I am. I believe the building blocks to success and achievement start at home. I am a hige advocate for charity and helping those in need, my persona thrives on happiness and the satisfaction of growth.
In my spare time I am at the gym because a happy and healthy body is a happy and healthy soul.
I work jointly with Tom Feher and manage the Discovery Division of The Wholistics Planning Group. I am an optimist, I have a passion for what I do and my enthusiasm shines through.
I believe that life is a clean canvas and we have the opportunity to colour and create our own masterpiece…
Favourite saying: “Always be happy, every minute you spend upset is 60 seconds of happiness you can never get back. All is well…”
back to our people
I am Navashnee.
I love being a Mother, Wife and friend.
I am goal orientated, self – motivated professional who loves the challenge of the financial industry, most specifically customer relations. I live my life according to a strong set of values and ethics in both my personal and business environments. I am a keen listener, flexible, patient and eager to learn and acquire new skills.
Leaving a legacy is a priority for me, hence my focus on creating strong relationships.
“Wisdom is knowing the right path to take and integrity is taking it.”back to our people
I humbly hail from the Eastern Cape, in a town called Mthatha as my fellow homies would say, eUta…
I am an aspiring CFP with Postgraduate Diplomas in Finance, Banking and Investment Management (FBIM) as well as Financial Planning. My passion lies in financial literacy and sharing the valuable knowledge that I have acquired with others. My medium to long terms goals are to be accredited as a CFP and becoming a key player in the Financial Services Landscape.
I am a firm believer of continuous development as the world waits for no man. With every opportunity that comes my direction I grasp it with both hands to broaden my knowledge. When you get to know me you’ll note that I am a very reserved person, an advocate for the truth, however I can be very outspoken when necessary.
I love cycling, be it at the gym or just at the Durban beach front promenade. You’ll probably find me there on a Sunday, enjoying the sunshine with my ears soothed to the phenomenal sounds of DJ Black Coffee; I will drive all night more like cycle all day.
Just being out there is enough, it takes me to all places I’ve never been to, so amazing.
Did I mention that I’m a foodie, no doubt that the kitchen is my favourite part at home, you’ll find me trying out a new recipe that I probably saw on My Kitchen Rules Australia’s last episode, Gordon Ramsay’s or Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals.
In a nutshell, I’m free- spirited, charmed by the little things in life and a traveller across horizons of this world to reach my ultimate milestone…back to our people
I consider myself a logical and analytical thinker who although may show a serious technical financial side at work, enjoys the fun, laughter and lighter side of life. I believe laughter is truly one of life’s best medicines.
As a child, accounting and mathematics were my best subjects. I put it down to the enjoyment of finance and the challenge of problem solving.
I view life grounded on my faith and try to use the little time we are given to do the good and helping those in need whenever time permits.
To recharge my batteries, I enjoy spending time with family, travelling, snorkelling and diving life-filled reefs.
What gets me excited is creating financial lifestyle planning solutions – proving it’s not impossible getting from A to B with Out the Box thinking.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Peter Drucker.
I am a proud mother of twins and originally hail from Pietermaritzburg. A change in my husband’s career led me to Durban which has always been a dream of mine.
My passion is people, administration and helping others achieve their goals. With my determined nature, I have been blessed to achieve my current qualification as well as find a job which I love. This allows me to continue learning and growing within the industry. Becoming a Corporate Benefit Specialist at The Wholistics Planning Group has allowed me to assist companies with their employees and ensuring their general wellness in the workplace.
back to our people
I am from a Mauritian family some of which are still, proudly residents in the heart of Mauritius … and that probably explains my love for the Sea, Beach & Sun.
My first priority in my life, is my dear family which I hold in very high esteem and cherish solemnly. I am married and have two gorgeous sons.
If I chose a symbol to represent myself it would be a STARFISH … it symbolises Guidance, Vigilance, Inspiration and Intuition! The kind of traits that make up a solid character and personality.
I am the type of person who would walk an entire beach strip and picked up every last starfish that had washed up – because it would make a change!
I always want to be part of the positive change in the world we live in, and in everything I do. In my work, I believe service makes that change.
My strength comes from building and sustaining great relationships, this is an important part of what adds meaning and value to my life and work.
I was an integral part of The Wholistics Planning Group’s growth for ten years and then left to pursue a different journey… but my journey has brought me back home to further my career and know that I have a solid foundation going forward with an amazing Team and Company I am so proud to be a part of.back to our people
My name is Sylvia Nkomo – working at The Wholistics Planning Group as an office cleaner. I am a dedicated, hard working person and I love meeting people and interacting with them. I love building good relationships with my employer and keeping my job. I have been with the company since 2004.back to our people
- Born in Budapest and escaped to South Africa as a young child of Hungarian refugee parents fleeing the 1956 uprisings under communism. Brought up and schooled in Johannesburg as immigrants to South Africa. Lots of stories to tell on this!
- As a first career, I joined the hotel industry and successfully aspired to key management posts within major hotel groups. I was involved with large start – ups and projects opening or expanding venues and facilities i.e. The Carlton, Elangeni and Royal Hotel.
- I joined the life insurance industry in 1985 and worked for twelve years within agency emply at a major South African assurance group. In 1997, I opened and independent financial services business named Execuserv. Today Execuserv is part of The Wholistics Planning Group (Pty) Ltd, a diversified financial planning group.
- I am – passionate, optimistic and fully hands – on as an impatient change fanatic to take us to new frontiers within our industry.
- Blessed – to have two healthy, happily married adult children and four grandchildren ALL within driving distance and the rest of the Fehers being in touch all the time. Family is precious.
- Lost without – the support of dedicated, value driven Directors and an enthusiastic, growing business team
- Always enjoy – tough climbing challenges, gym, swimming, tennis and exploring or trying anything “new”
- Excited about – sponsor–parenting tiger preservation, supporting football Barcelona, NFL The Green Bay Packers and just seeing the “impossible” being achieved by incredible people
- Interested in – factual and historical stories of human endeavour, great music – all genres, creating special meals and keeping God’s earth whole and untouched
- Favourite dozen souls – Richard Branson, Jackie Evancho, Steve Jobs, Indra Nooyi, Vince Lombardi, Tomaz Humar, Jeff Corwin, Rene Redzepi, The Dalai Lama, Genghis Khan, Paul Watson, Ranulph Fiennes
- Hope and thoughts – to continue building a really special business for all our clients and Team. To know that family are healthy and enjoy the fullest lives. To encourage everypossibility through passionate optimism. To achieve new horizons, create and build knowledge for all, every day.
- Favourite saying – Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. Grandma Moses (U.S.A.)
I would like the world to be filled with innovative people, books that come bundled with extra dark chocolate and a force field around my keyboard that repels sticky fingers…..
I am from the small town of Pietermaritzburg more commonly known as the sleepy hollow. Working a distance from home I get the chance to enjoy high speeds J as I seem to be always running late or everyone else is early, still trying to figure that one out.
When I am not taking on life’s challenges, you will find me cooking up a storm, baking delicious treats, running barefoot or answering the question “why” for the eleventh bajilionth time to my 4 year old daughter.
When I joined The Wholistic Planning Group, Tom described me as a “polymath,” after a quick Google search we learnt this meant one of great knowledge. One of the most flattering compliments I have received, as I always strive to learn more. My daily challenge is trying to listen more than I speak, especially being a women this really is a task. My late granny once told me “wisdom is the reward you get from a lifetime of listening. When you speak you merely saying what you think you know…..”back to our people
- Personal and corporate financial planning in action.
- Your dreams and goals are unique, but they all share one thing – they are achieved by solid planning and follow through.
- We partner our clients with impartial, uncompromising advice and precise implementation. It’s a challenging journey, but clear objectives, cool heads and dependable support and service gets you there.
- Stable, independent relationships and excellent back-up from all of the major providers ensures that when we tailor a lifestyle solution for a client, the results are worth the effort.
- Ethix provides unique investment planning and reporting to manage our clients’ wealth. The service is precise, transparent and fiercely independent.
- We apply risk profiling, asset allocation and currency and geographic diversity. Our reporting format measures capital and recurring investment performance in a style that is meaningful and clear.
- Regular investment reviews frame and reinforce your wealth objectives. Ethix provides clear, continuous support to guide objective, tactical investment decisions.
- Growing and protecting your personal wealth is our key objective. Our clients continually know and understand what’s happening to their money.
- Extegrity designs and manages the following solutions for group corporate and executive teams:
- Life Risk Schemes
- Retirement Funds
- Disability & Income Protection
- Dread Disease Cover
- Medical Aid
- Gap Cover
- Employee Wellness Programmes
- Being independent, we’re constantly exploring opportunities from the major providers and how they best fit with our employers’ needs.
- We service a diverse range of employers with appropriate solutions for their values, strategies and objectives.
- expat life, disability and investment options
global products and services
- tax and corporate services
associate partners and specialists
- business partnership planning
private, company and corporate entities
- legacy and estate planning
personal and business
- establishing testamentary and living trusts
local and offshore
- new and revised wills
local and offshore
We can help you access your assets quickly and efficiently.
Who needs these services?
- South Africans who are emigrating
- Ex-South Africans who are foreign nationals or foreign residents
- South Africans expanding their business overseas
What services do we offer?
- Cashing in and transfer of your pension, retirement annuity and other investments to your overseas bank account
- SARS and foreign allowance clearance
- Policy valuations, administration & paperwork
Other offshore financial services
- We have access to offshore transactional banking networks
- We provide restructured financial planning assessments
- Life, disability, health and pension solutions for South Africans working offshore