Independent legacy builders for personal and corporate clients
Complete financial planning solutions
WHOLISTICS IS THE COLLECTIVE FOR
We’ll describe the operational side of our business lower down.
But first we want to introduce the remarkable team that makes it all happen.
I live my life by my favourite quote: “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game” Babe Ruth.
I was born and raised in Durban and live a pretty awesome life by my own account. I love a challenge and seek to improve myself in all aspects of my life.
I believe very strongly in work life balance and am very passionate about spending time with my loved ones, health and CrossFit. I spend most of my spare time in the CrossFit box, trying out new sports, getting the adrenaline pumping and travelling! I am an animal enthusiast and assist with animal rescue in my area when possible. My 2-year-old English Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a very important part of my life and she goes with me wherever possible….”if my dog can’t come I’m not coming!”
I initially studied Accounting Science and completed my Bcompt Accounting Science in 2013. Thereafter I studied Management Accounting and completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning in 2016. I have been in the industry for just over three years and am excited to continue developing my knowledge to help clients achieve their financial goals.back to our team
I joined The Wholistics family in 2017. I am passionate about personal financial planning. My preferred journey thus far has taught me that I find great pleasure in bringing clients peace of mind with their financial future.
I love being able to know my clients are able to focus on themselves, their family and friends; secure in the knowledge that their financial matters are well handled.
I consider myself as “work in progress” at all times. A desire to improve and try new things drives me towards the next chapter of my professional as well as my personal life. Among other things that excite me in this world is my love for animals – this keeps me grounded and genuinely happy. Being friendly, considerate and caring for others is also something that I cannot deny being a part of who I am.
back to our team
Passion and determination are two driving forces that have steered the course of both my professional and private life.
These factors have led me into the position I hold today and have aided in my zest for life.
My spare time is spent mostly with family and friends. Balance is important to me and I always try to keep in shape, heading to gym at least 4 times a week. This pursuit is aided greatly by my enjoyment of outdoor activities with bungee jumping, abseiling and river rafting appealing to my more adventurous side.
With an eye for attention to detail and an ear for good music, I approach everything I do meticulously and with a spirit of excellence. Ensuring that what I do today, adds value to my tomorrow.
This life philosophy of knowing that my decisions today play a huge role in how I benefit tomorrow, is why I value not only the type of career I have chosen, but also my passion and lust for a life that is adventurous and soulful.
Hello and welcome to a tiny slice of my life…
People are always moaning about the fact that Durban is too laid back and mellow and that things only happen in Cape Town and Johannesburg. I disagree completely. Durban has all the potential in the world and an eclectic mix of people. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else but here! I love: uncontrollable laughter, people who are genuine, cupcakes, big crazy family get togethers, sleeping newborns, crazy high stilettos and orchids…
I have a job that I love. “Seriously?” I hear you ask? Well, I get to do all the touchy feely stuff and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to make our clients feel treasured and appreciated…
I don’t take my job for granted for one minute…back to our team
I am a passionate, driven and motivated person who manages, analyzes and reports on the Group’s finances.
I started with the company in 2009, after working at a well known motor vehicle company for 7 years. I have loved my journey with The Wholistics Planning Group, it’s become a part of me completely.
Monday is never a Monday for me, as I love what I do.
This business has grown me, challenged me and changed me. For this, I am eternally grateful and feel incredibly blessed. I am excited about the next 10 years of growth.
On a personal level… I am completely independent and LOVE life completely!
I am first and foremost a dedicated husband and father to two beautiful daughters. A happy family is hugely important to me and most of what I do professionally or socially is with that goal in mind.
I have had a successful career in various roles across industry, predominately in the healthcare and hospitality sector. I thrive in a service environment and in leading teams to achieve outstanding levels of success. I am passionate about relationships and I value every single one, be it with the CEO of a multinational, the security guard at the front gate or my personal friends. Much of my business philosophy centres around treating people with respect and compassion. I strive to make sure each and every business project we take on is handled professionally, timeously and with dedicated focus. We are all about long term relationships and consistently evaluate ourselves on our ability to build these.
Away from the business I am an avid golfer and enjoy trail running and MTB. I was a top swimmer for many years and still enjoy the water, just not moving as fast as I used to! I love socialising with friends, spending quality time with my family and calling Durban home…back to our team
Professionally, I’m very passionate about my work and strive to give my best at all times. I’m a well organised, hard worker and I pride myself on accuracy and being timeous in executing my responsibilities.
For those who know me personally, I am a friendly, loud, talkative and expressive person. I love to laugh. I have a crazy sense of humour. I am a very determined person and I’m quite solution minded to most of the challenges that come my way.
I have a son who means the world to me. He has taught me so many life lessons and more about myself which continues with each passing day.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love our big family get-togethers especially in December – it’s my favourite time of the year.
And that’s me in a nutshell.back to our team
Fun, loving, caring and respectful individual who loves meeting new people and learning new things. I am currently studying towards a National Diploma in Accounting. I love spending time with my family.
What I love about my job is that it gives me the opportunity to meet new people on a daily basis. I don’t react well to failure and I strongly believe in God and having faith. I also believe that it’s not over until God says so.back to our team
|Who is MISH:||An energetic, vibrant, and fun-loving OPTIMIST. Passionate about living life with purpose and zest.|
|What I do:||I am an Independent Financial Adviser, also currently completing a LLB degree via the School of Law – UNISA.|
|Where do I come from:||A bustling little town, surrounded by sugar cane farms on the North Coast of KZN, known as Stanger.|
|What is my purpose:||Making a positive impact on the lives of those around me, striving to uphold the values and teachings of my amazing parents, Hemraj and Sabitha Sukdeo. To lead a life that reaffirms by way of action and example, that a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. Sharing the vision held by TWPG – to be part of the journey that assists Clients in handcrafting their legacies.|
|What do I love:||Family, Friends, Fast Cars, Fashion, Food and GOD!|
|What don’t I love:||Negativity, Bad Hair Days….and not much else, really!|
|What is my Motto:||“To be the change that I wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi.|
I consider myself a logical and analytical thinker who although may show a serious technical financial side at work, enjoys the fun, laughter and lighter side of life. I believe laughter is truly one of life’s best medicines.
As a child, accounting and mathematics were my best subjects. I put it down to the enjoyment of finance and the challenge of problem solving.
I view life grounded on my faith and try to use the little time we are given to do the good and helping those in need whenever time permits.
To recharge my batteries, I enjoy spending time with family, travelling, snorkelling and diving life-filled reefs.
What gets me excited is creating financial lifestyle planning solutions – proving it’s not impossible getting from A to B with Out the Box thinking.
I am always happy to help and support others!! I believe in business integrity towards everything. My experience and growth in the Healthcare industry has pushed me beyond my introversion and shyness, I commit to continually better myself.
I have obtained a National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting and have successfully completed the Regulatory Exams for representatives. I believe in meeting and going beyond client expectations to achieve organisational goals and build great, long lasting business relationships. Growing up in a very big family has helped me to cherish relationships and strive to further develop them which I think is important for both business and personal. I am a mom to two beautiful daughters, I enjoy cooking, spending quality time with my family and I love going to church.
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure” Collin Powellback to our team
I am from a Mauritian family some of which are still, proudly residents in the heart of Mauritius … and that probably explains my love for the Sea, Beach & Sun.
My first priority in my life, is my dear family which I hold in very high esteem and cherish solemnly. I am married and have two gorgeous boys, Matthew and Luke.
If I chose a symbol to represent myself it would be a STARFISH … it symbolises Guidance, Vigilance, Inspiration and Intuition! The kind of traits that make up a solid character and personality.
I am the type of person who would walk an entire beach strip and picked up every last starfish that had washed up – because it would make a change!
I always want to be part of the positive change in the world we live in, and in everything I do. In my work, I believe service makes that change.
My strength comes from building and sustaining great relationships, this is an important part of what adds meaning and value to my life and work.
I was an integral part of The Wholistics Planning Group’s growth for ten years and then left to pursue a different journey… but my journey has brought me back home to further my career and know that I have a solid foundation going forward with an amazing Team and Company I am so proud to be a part of.back to our team
My name is Sylvia Nkomo – working at The Wholistics Planning Group as an office cleaner. I am a dedicated, hard working person and I love meeting people and interacting with them. I love building good relationships with my employer and keeping my job. I have been with the company since 2004.back to our team
My passion for helping people and providing a focussed service to the public has brought me to where I am. I always seek to achieve the utmost best in everything I do. I come from an administration background which has equipped me with the skills to manage my current role as the employee benefits administrator.
I would describe myself as a very approachable and understanding person.
I enjoy spending quality time with loved ones and meeting new people.
- Born in Budapest and escaped to South Africa as a young child of Hungarian refugee parents fleeing the 1956 uprisings under communism. Brought up and schooled in Johannesburg as immigrants to South Africa. Lots of stories to tell on this!
- As a first career, I joined the hotel industry and successfully aspired to key management posts within major hotel groups. I was involved with large start – ups and projects opening or expanding venues and facilities i.e. The Carlton, Elangeni and Royal Hotel.
- I joined the life insurance industry in 1985 and worked for twelve years within agency emply at a major South African assurance group. In 1997, I opened and independent financial services business named Execuserv. Today Execuserv is part of The Wholistics Planning Group (Pty) Ltd, a diversified financial planning group.
- I am – passionate, optimistic and fully hands – on as an impatient change fanatic to take us to new frontiers within our industry.
- Blessed – to have two healthy, happily married adult children and four grandchildren ALL within driving distance and the rest of the Fehers being in touch all the time. Family is precious.
- Lost without – the support of dedicated, value driven Directors and an enthusiastic, growing business team
- Always enjoy – tough climbing challenges, gym, swimming, tennis and exploring or trying anything “new”
- Excited about – sponsor–parenting tiger preservation, supporting football Barcelona, NFL The Green Bay Packers and just seeing the “impossible” being achieved by incredible people
- Interested in – factual and historical stories of human endeavour, great music – all genres, creating special meals and keeping God’s earth whole and untouched
- Favourite dozen souls – Richard Branson, Jackie Evancho, Steve Jobs, Indra Nooyi, Vince Lombardi, Tomaz Humar, Jeff Corwin, Rene Redzepi, The Dalai Lama, Genghis Khan, Paul Watson, Ranulph Fiennes
- Hope and thoughts – to continue building a really special business for all our clients and Team. To know that family are healthy and enjoy the fullest lives. To encourage everypossibility through passionate optimism. To achieve new horizons, create and build knowledge for all, every day.
- Favourite saying – Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. Grandma Moses (U.S.A.)
I am driven by my passions in life. A few of these passions are children, safety of people, and delivery of excellent service to clients. With a true understanding of the necessities of the financial planning process and all that it accompanies, I strive to deliver effective and excellence when dealing with our clients.
Personal hobbies that I hold dear to my heart are, my family and the quality of time we spend together, friendships that have stood the test of time and a true willingness to assist those in need of help.
My personal belief – I really believe, that “one voice is all it takes” and “one voice alone, can accomplish many things”. Silence and stillness, accomplishes nothing.back to our team
I would like the world to be filled with innovative people, books that come bundled with extra dark chocolate and a force field around my keyboard that repels sticky fingers…..
I am from the small town of Pietermaritzburg more commonly known as the sleepy hollow. Working a distance from home I get the chance to enjoy high speeds J as I seem to be always running late or everyone else is early, still trying to figure that one out.
When I am not taking on life’s challenges, you will find me cooking up a storm, baking delicious treats, running barefoot or answering the question “why” for the eleventh bajilionth time to my 4 year old daughter.
When I joined The Wholistic Planning Group, Tom described me as a “polymath,” after a quick Google search we learnt this meant one of great knowledge. One of the most flattering compliments I have received, as I always strive to learn more. My daily challenge is trying to listen more than I speak, especially being a women this really is a task. My late granny once told me “wisdom is the reward you get from a lifetime of listening. When you speak you merely saying what you think you know…..”back to our team
- Personal and corporate financial planning in action.
- Your dreams and goals are unique, but they all share one thing – they are achieved by solid planning and follow through.
- We partner our clients with impartial, uncompromising advice and precise implementation. It’s a challenging journey, but clear objectives, cool heads and dependable support and service gets you there.
- Stable, independent relationships and excellent back-up from all of the major providers ensures that when we tailor a lifestyle solution for a client, the results are worth the effort.
- Ethix provides unique investment planning and reporting to manage our clients’ wealth. The service is precise, transparent and fiercely independent.
- We apply risk profiling, asset allocation and currency and geographic diversity. Our reporting format measures capital and recurring investment performance in a style that is meaningful and clear.
- Regular investment reviews frame and reinforce your wealth objectives. Ethix provides clear, continuous support to guide objective, tactical investment decisions.
- Growing and protecting your personal wealth is our key objective. Our clients continually know and understand what’s happening to their money.
- Extegrity designs and manages the following solutions for corporate and executive teams:
- Group Life,
- Retirement Fund, and
- Medical Aid
- Being independent, we’re constantly exploring opportunities from the major providers and how they best fit with our employers’ needs.
- We service a diverse range of employers with appropriate solutions for their values, strategies and objectives. With us you really get the benefit in employee benefits!
- We service a diverse range of employers with appropriate solutions for their values, strategies and objectives.
With us you really get the benefit in employee benefits!
As part of our extensive bespoke activities, we provide additional specialist services to local and offshore clients.
Our clients are always expanding and developing their financial planning objectives within our Group.
- establishing testamentary and living trusts
local and offshore
- new and revised wills
local and offshore
- expat life, disability and investment options
global products and services
- emigration advice on all policies and investments
This is a complex section and is elaborated on below.
Click here to read more.
- tax and corporate services
associate partners and specialists
- legacy and estate planning
personal and business
- business partnership planning
private, company and corporate entities